It was my first day of actual ski instruction, really. Oh, that's how you carve? Coach makes it look so easy! The Winter Park masters racing team has about 10 members whom are mostly retired age people with nothin' but time... Oddly enough, I think I picked the exact right program for me. The coach is a young guy who actually has some ski cross experience so I definitely lucked out there. It's a laid back and supportive group, and I'm about in the middle of the pack ability wise. After all, I am still a Texan with only about 100 days of skiing experience- and trust me, those were like half days.I'm super excited about seeing how far I can go with my skiing this year and beyond. Every time I ski, I'm the best I've ever been. Look for me on the podium by 2078, I'll be 96 and smoking guys much younger than me in the 80+ division.
um.. I may not live until 2078, so can you speed it up a wee bit?? Love, your sis.
ReplyDeletep.s. can you please fix "whom"? :)